Access to different kinds of networks
· to host or arrange different types of meetings
· create connections and spread information
· company development
Connections with the authorities
· a neutral coordinator between public and private participants
· competens bank
Coorganizer at seminars
· the possibility to use Georange list of contacts and networks for own arrangements
· coordinator at different types of arrangements
· planning of public arrangements
Discount when participating at Georange seminars
· free of charge to participate at Georange seminars
· discount for EuroMineExpo 2010
The possibility to use Georange in your marketing
· members can advertise at Georange web site
· a possibility to publish articles/reports at Georange web site.
Connections within the ”political world”
· contribute with competence when creating strategies within the environmental- and equality area.
· participate in, and act as intermediary, with relevant political structures
· contribute with competence to decision maker
· supply a relevant and currently interesting news coverage on the web site
· supply relevant news within the Georange network
· establish contacts with and between companies, Universities and public participants
· identify and establish contacts with ”key persons”
· arrange meetings between relevant participants
· advice on methods when dealing with different kinds of interests for the same land area
· co organizer for arrangements to a wide spread public
The cost for a membership in Georange is based on number of employees and turnover:
7 000 kr exkl. VAT for municipalities and business – with less than 10 employees and/or less than 10M SEK turnover.
17 000kr exkl. VAT for municipalities, Universitys, organisations and business with more than
10 employees and/or in excess of 10M SEK turnover.
For the year 2019, GEORANGE will focus on three areas.
1. To secure a recurring meeting place for mining, mineral and associated industries in the north of Sweden.
2. Finding and forming a working network of companies, academic and public participants.
3. To create constructive and efficient methodologies to be used in case of activities overlapping in time within the same land areas